Concrete Controller 710N
CONCRETE CONTROLLER 710N is a Micro-controller based batch control unit. It is configured for a concrete batch mix plant applications. It can control feeding of multiple components with the help of load cell inputs, Status inputs and control outputs.
- Onboard RTC
- Operating Supply: 110-230V AC/24VDC
- Display: 128 x 64 Graphics LCD display with backlit/240 x 128 Graphics LCD
25, 40 discrete LEDs for Process status indication
- Keyboard: 20 keys membrane Keypad
- Analog Inputs: Four channels for Loadcell.
- Excitation voltage: 5VDC
- Pulse Inputs: For water feeding thro’ water meter
- Field Programmable parameters: Set points/Offset of all component, Filter, Various timings for batching sequence
- Control Outputs: Up to 24 relay outputs
- Control of Component Feeding Gate
- Discharge, Alarm, Mixer Gate On/Off
- Status: Batch Over, Batch Ready
- Digital Inputs: Up to 24 digital inputs to read status & remote commands: Auto/Manual/Semi Auto Switch, Bucket Top/Bottom, Start, Stop Commands
- Calibration: Offset & Span calibration through software using keypad
- Reports: Batch wise online print, offline print, summary print, recipe print etc...
- Serial Interface: RS-232/RS-485 (for Printer/Computer)
- Mechanical Data: Mounting: Panel mounting
- Outer: 303 (W) x 243 (H) x 170 (D) mm
- Cutout size: 265 (W) x 223 mm (H)